Download Our Free facing your fears ebook

TotalMed Staffing

TotalMed Staffing

http://totalmed.com/
TotalMed Staffing Travel Division specializes in 4 to 26 week travel assignments for RNs, Dialysis Techs, OR Techs, and First Assists all over the United States.

Name Not Number: Whether you are an ER travel nurse triaging a city’s most urgent health needs, a travel speech therapist helping stroke patients recover words, or a medical coder helping hospitals protect their revenue stream, our clinicians help make the world a better place. That makes our job really simple: we take care of our clinicians so they can take care of patients. Taking care of our nurses means finding them the assignments that work best for them and their family. It means have their back if a hospital isn’t keeping its promises. It means answering their calls on holidays or late nights – not because we have a quota to fill, but because we care about our clinicians. We could tell you here about our cutting-edge technology, which helps pair nurses with jobs faster. We could talk about our pay rates, which we work hard to keep high. We could talk about our benefits package, which we are very proud of. But, the TotalMed Difference is not about stats – it’s about heart. And what we are even prouder of is the many nurses, therapists, coders, and other staff that consider us family.

Clinical Nurse Liaison?: Yes, and we have an emergency phone number for all after hour emergencies.

NATHO?: Yes, and Yes


Nurse Recruiter Fit: We have a mutual interview process, where the nurse and recruiter have a conversation to make sure it is a mutual good fit!


Insurance: Aetna, for all

401k: • Eligibility Rule: 6 months of consecutive service or 1000 hours worked in a year. • Employer Contributions: TotalMed will match dollar-for-dollar on the first 3% deferred. TotalMed will also match fifty-cents-on-the-dollar for next 2% deferred. (i.e., if you contribute 5% TotalMed will match 4%). • Vesting: All employer contributions are 100% vested immediately.

Other Benefits: Reimbursements for certifications, travel, health, dental, vision, 401K, etc...

What makes you more than just another recruiter: Maybe you are brand new to working with a staffing firm, and your friends have warned you that they may not have your best interest at heart. Or maybe you’ve worked with recruiters before, and they left you feeling less than confident. We have heard so many horror stories about flaky recruiters, empty promises, and unreliable agencies. That’s why at TotalMed, we set out to create a staffing firm that was different. A staffing firm that is built based on each and every clinicians’ needs. We call this philosophy "The TotalMed Difference"


Anything Else?: The TotalMed Difference: At TotalMed we do not aspire to be just another staffing agency, we truly care about every medical professional we work with. That is why we invest in technology that will bring you the fastest assignment alerts in the business, so you have the best chance to get placed in your optimum environment. It is also why we coach each of our recruiters to be a valued partner in finding you the best assignment fit possible. Experience the TotalMed difference for yourself today, you will be happy you did.

Contact Info:

10 East College Ave., Suite 300 Appleton, WI 54911
866-288-8001

Recruiters: